Will your pet be joining you on holiday!?
At this holiday park we ask you to keep your dog on a leash at all times.
· At this holiday park, the dog may not be walked.
· Do not leave your dog alone in the bungalow for longer than strictly necessary. Use a dog crate if you find it safer for your dog and the interior.
· Your dog is only allowed in and on the terrace of bungalows 9 to 20.
· You must walk your dog outside this holiday park. On the Koksweg there are uncut grass strips to walk your dog. For a nice big walk you can walk the round Koksweg – Broedershoekweg – Galgeweg.
· The interior of the bungalows have been designed with care and are maintainedto a good standard. Please ensure that your pet is in your own basket or crate and not on, for example, the sofa and / or the duvets?
· On the beaches of Dishoek you must keep your dog on a leash between 1 May and 15 September (10.00-19.00). Outside this period/times, your dog is allowed to run free.
· When you check in your bungalow, check for damage – this way we avoid any confusion in case of any damage on departure.